facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2 Tea House

T2 Tea House
"Born and brewed in Melbourne, Australia, at T2 Tea we get a kick out of turning the world of tea, teawares and gifting on its head. Now, with over 25 years of brewing under our belts, we have stores in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore; as well as a thriving online store and presence in some of the best hotels, restaurants and retailers across the globe."
Address: Shop 440 Macquarie Shopping Centre Level 4 shop 440 , North Ryde 2113, NSW, AU
Phone: (02) 9888 3665
State: NSW
City: North Ryde
Zip Code: 2113

Opening Hours

Monday: 09:00-17:30
Tuesday: 09:00-17:30
Wednesday: 09:00-17:30
Thursday: 09:00-21:00
Friday: 09:00-17:30
Saturday: 09:00-17:30
Sunday: 10:00-17:00

related searches: t2 tea australia, t2 sale, t2 tea locations, t2 store locations, t2 shop, t2 stores, t2 london, t2 teapots
Similar places near
Burger Project Burger Project 102 miles I was curious to try a 'different' burger joint, especially one who's right beside 'g...
Roll'd Roll'd 121 miles 4.2 - Ever since they changed their pricing structure to be more aligned with Master ...
Totoro Totoro 127 miles We got last minute specials and it was a bit more than the other places other places ...
Nene Chicken Nene Chicken 137 miles Food was good. We ordered the snowy cheese boneless fried chicken. Suggested serving...
Ken's Bento Box Ken's Bento Box 152 miles I liked the chicken in a cup. The first good sign is when there's a lot of people aro...
Ali Baba Lebanese Cuisine Ali Baba Lebanese Cuisine 152 miles Small felafal kebab for $8 is good value in the food court. Ingredients are fresh, al...
McDonald's McDonald's 569 miles Food was good - as expected at McDonald's but the parking lot was infested with insec...
McDonald's McDonald's 1 km Stopped in for dinner at 7:30pm on Saturday. Restaurant was empty, staff were helpful...
KFC KFC 1 km KFC is what it is so the rating is based on the customer service. It seemed that most...
Domino's Pizza Domino's Pizza 2 km Totally disgusted with the kind of service they are offering. Their response has been...
Ace's Deep Sea Food Ace's Deep Sea Food 2 km We frequently make a bulk order from Ace's to cater for team lunches. They have the a...
Mezza via Pizzeria Mezza via Pizzeria 2 km We were there to celebrate a friend’s birthday. We ordered garlic bread, bruschetta, ...
Luigi's Pizza Bar Luigi's Pizza Bar 3 km 4.6 - Hot Hand-made Pizzas. Thin base, Quality Ingredients. I had a small aka "M...
Reviews
Like all T2s the store looks fantastic and is very inviting. The variety is amazing and covers all things tea. Most impressive though was the team and the service. Friendly and very knowledgeable but more importantly passionate about tea and able to listen to what your needs are. Highly recommend if you want some tea for yourself or if you’re after a gift.
My first ever order from T2, click and collect was cancelled. It can take up to 10 business days for a refund anyway, I called up all the stores in Sydney looking for the Twisted Rib tea set and it seemed sold out everywhere. Then I called Macquarie and a girl named Alex answered the phone and informed me they had 2. She wrapped one up for me and I collected it that same day. The 5 stars are for the service I received from her.
Great experience, and such wonderful customer service. I don't know the name of who served me, but she mentioned being a "tea queen" so I'm sure if she sees this, she'll know it's her! She was so lovely. I prefaced with my dislike of tea and she quickly reassured me that it wasn't a bad thing, then showing me the fruity teas they had on offer. I normally go for the pomegranate tea, but today I was shown a wide variety. I ended up with peach, strawberries and cream, and a breakfast tea. She was an expert in different flavours and smells that weren't too leafy / herbal, and she listened to my preferences. She was so lovely and I will definitely be coming back for some more peach tea soon! Thanks, whoever you are, and thanks T2 :
Best customer service I’ve had in a long time. The lady who assisted me had great product knowledge, she was polite sadly a lot of places lack these skills theses daysand she approached me not long after I walked into the store. I went in to look at drink bottles and this lady was able to answer or find a solution to the questions I had.
I visited T2 today and I had the most amazing customer service from Kristy! She was so incredibly kind, personable, and helpful! I will definitely be going back to this store every time I need tea
They were very helpful over the phone and helped me find what I was after and set the item aside for me until I could get to the store. Once in store, again I found the sales assistant helpful and he wrapped my item up beautifully :
Good layout - probably best of all T@ store layouts I've seen.
The lady retail assistant she had really long blond hair was super nice. I took a long time to make my gift choice and she was really patient, with me on the shopping journey. I went back the next day and bought more. Will be back more, thanks
A great place to get so many kinds of tea! It can be on the expensive side, but there are always free samples available. If you love a sample, ask the staff how they actually brew it as often the instructions on the box will yield a vastly different result. I've been buying the tea for years without regret. Also know they sell individual take away cups. So worth it.
Nice place to get varieties of tea. From great tea to beautiful tea cup, all in one place. Love the customer service, helped me to chose right tea. Thanks again!!
Comment on this business

to add T2 Tea House map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy