facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2

T2
Address: Cnr Gympie & Hamilton Roads Westfield Chermside, Shop 325 , Chermside 4032, QLD, AU
Phone: (07) 3350 4533
State: QLD
City: Chermside
Zip Code: 4032

Opening Hours

Monday: 09:00-17:30
Tuesday: 09:00-17:30
Wednesday: 09:00-17:30
Thursday: 09:00-21:00
Friday: 09:00-17:30
Saturday: 09:00-17:00
Sunday: 10:00-17:00

related searches: t2 australia, t2 store locations, t2 sale, t2 teapots, t2 stores, t2 promo code, t2 tea locations, t2 shop
Similar places near
T's Cafe T's Cafe 445 miles Fantastic coffee made by a very nice tall Barista! Wonderful friendly Owner Tesha sor...
Caffe Cherry Beans Caffe Cherry Beans 500 miles Caffe Cherry Bean is a regular breakfast/lunch stop for us and we are never disappoin...
CPR Coffee CPR Coffee 501 miles Super fast and friendly service! I was literally driving by and spotted a little coff...
Zarraffa's Coffee Chermside Zarraffa's Coffee Chermside 503 miles Great coffee and staff.
Scuzi Caffe Scuzi Caffe 512 miles I love the coffee and the breakfast menu is good. I have tried a few of the items on ...
The Groove Train The Groove Train 513 miles Customer service, atmosphere and food were all excellent. Dined-in mid afternoon, so ...
Foster And Black Foster And Black 527 miles Excellent coffee and thumping bears. You. An even buy the beans and take some home. P...
Archer Specialty Coffee Archer Specialty Coffee 531 miles great coffee! This cafe has more consistency compare to campos just opposite to it. G...
Gloria Jean's Coffees Gloria Jean's Coffees 552 miles I love Gloria Jean's Coffee. Service standards at Chermside store vary depending who...
The Coffee Club The Coffee Club 552 miles Ordered two Cappuccino's both Larges one in a mug & one in Take away cup extremel...
The Tea Centre The Tea Centre 576 miles One of the worst shopping experiences possible. Theres no price tags in the store, a...
Amici Deli Amici Deli 1 km Coffee, Food, Shopping and Service is always fantastic at Amici Deli If you need anyt...
Shingle Inn Shingle Inn 1 km Mum ordered a steak sandwich. The meat was tuff as nails. I ordered poached eggs on ...
Coffee Essence Coffee Essence 1 km Visited here for a caramel latte and carrot cake and this was one of the best coffees...
Starbucks Starbucks 1 km Great service at Starbucks Chermside. I get my morning coffee there almost every day....
Reviews
Great deals for all and nice tea
In the shops staff are very kind but your website is a disaster because is very complicated to choose. Ask your engineers to do a better job!!!
Anton and his team are absolutely beautiful. Every time I walk in I am greeted with wonderful and energetic team members. Anton is great to chat with and goes above and beyond to answer all questions and make you feel welcomed in the store. I am a big fan and will always recommend everyone to Anton and his team.
Truly kind staff, felt very welcomed.
Good taste of teas especially good for Middle Eastern and some fruit teas as well
Love the free tastings, staff are lovely. Highly recommend the French Earl Grey.
Super service and always a great place to taste the latest T2 tea inventions!
Love the tea there, nice n relaxing place, and friendly staff I'll go to visit next time when I go to Chemside for sure!!
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy