facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T4’s Gourmet Pizza and Pasta House

T4’s Gourmet Pizza and Pasta House
Address: 3/23 High St, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia
Phone: (07) 3371 6333
State: Queensland
City: Toowong
Zip Code: 4066

Opening Hours

Monday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Thursday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM

related searches: t4 pizza toowong, pizza capers toowong, arrivederci pizza, dominos, pizza capers, crust pizza, pizza miltonio, two sisters pizza
Similar places near
Biangbiang Fresh Noodle Biangbiang Fresh Noodle 12 miles A gem in the heart of Toowong! The food is excellent and authentic. Most might find t...
Burger Broz Burger Broz 13 miles Cheap, quick, tasty turkey sandwich. Fries were oily and not crispy
Grill'd Toowong Grill'd Toowong 28 miles Food is on point, but the service is slow! Need to reconsider staffing numbers during...
McDonald's McDonald's 28 miles Good food. Nice and hard-working staff. Longish wait due to it being understaffed, bu...
Sinbads Kebabs Sinbads Kebabs 29 miles Average food, reasonable price, friendly staff. Located at the food court inside Toow...
Tibetan Kitchen Tibetan Kitchen 29 miles First time trying Tibetan food, I wasn't sure what to expect. The dishes were differe...
Zambrero Toowong Zambrero Toowong 32 miles I have tried on several occasions to resolve a problem we had with our meal weeks ago...
Nando's Toowong Nando's Toowong 33 miles Because it’s a chain restaurant, you know what you’re going to get. Tasty chicken. Pe...
Guzman Y Gomez Toowong Village Guzman Y Gomez Toowong Village 34 miles Great food. Licensed. Friendly service. Nice atmosphere. Also an outdoor area. Feels ...
Rolling Man Rolling Man 40 miles Absolutely delicious. The crepe was hot and soft, the filling was great and had some ...
Roast 'N' Toast Roast 'N' Toast 41 miles Hi All I used to be a regular customer and I only have good things to say, with a wid...
Royal Exchange Hotel Royal Exchange Hotel 45 miles went there first time. poor staff were a bit overwhelmed by the amount of customers a...
Sushi Kiyomee Sushi Kiyomee 45 miles Tasty sushi. I like that you can order what you want instead of having to rely on wha...
FantAsia FantAsia 46 miles Tasteless curry, not recommended
Chatterbox Cafe Chatterbox Cafe 46 miles Lovely place for a coffee, breakfast, light lunch or afternoon tea. Great pricing and...
Sushi Paradise Sushi Paradise 48 miles The sushi is located inside the Toowong Village It is a fast service and they have d...
Jai Thai Jai Thai 52 miles Before you’re thinking of going to this restaurant here’s some information. The food...
Mr Curry Mr Curry 54 miles Mr Curry is based on a simple idea. Japanese curry. That's it. One of the things I l...
Reviews
The pizzas are very good, the have a few good deals if you're planning to eat something with your friends. The place is small and warm. Does not offer much more by eating there. Recommended
7 years ago (20-12-2017)
The pizza here is good, and they use the good kind of kalamata olives (not the tasteless rat turds you can buy in jars) but it’s just a little too expensive, and the store is a bit run-down. It’s very convenient if you live nearby, and I like their menu - but it’s nothing mind-blowing. The staff are usually friendly. I’d recommend the Greek lamb pizza, and the astroboy (with olives). Spaghetti bolognese was disappointing. Overall, the food is better than usual for a suburban pizza shop, but it’s not on the same level as a “real” Italian restaurant. Great for some mid-week takeaway.
7 years ago (08-12-2017)
Expensive, small/thin pizza nothing special, $26 family size, not happy
7 years ago (05-11-2017)
BEST pizza and pasta in the area and maybe even the whole of Brisbane. I don't believe I have ever tasted a better Carbonara and the Margherita pizza was delish! Their herb and garlic bread was also amazing! What's more is my partner and I ordered all of this through Deliveroo, which usually means meals are cold or aren't as good.. but if this is what their food tastes like after delivery, then I could only imagine the culinary delight that accompanies the dine in experience. YUM!
7 years ago (26-10-2017)
Decent meal. Quick service.
7 years ago (26-01-2018)
Comment on this business

to add T4’s Gourmet Pizza and Pasta House map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy