facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2 Tea Eastland

T2 Tea Eastland
"Born and brewed in Melbourne, Australia, at T2 Tea we get a kick out of turning the world of tea, teawares and gifting on its head. Now, with over 25 years of brewing under our belts, we have stores in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore; as well as a thriving online store and presence in some of the best hotels, restaurants and retailers across the globe."
Address: 171 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134, Australia
Phone: (03) 8820 8004
State: Victoria
City: Ringwood
Zip Code: 3134

Opening Hours

Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM

related searches: t2 tea locations, tea 2 melbourne, t2 sale, t2 christmas tea, bubble tea eastland, t2 stores, t2 knox, t2 doncaster
Reviews
Came into your store yesterday to grab a little tea for one tea cup with tea infuser. Lovely staff directed me to a few items I was after. I saw a beautiful kitty cup and tea blend set reduced price! Thank you lovely ladies I adore it
Had 2 interactions with Claire. Fantastic. Great to see a smile and good old fashioned customer care still exists in retail. Well done
Splendid selection of ‘exotic’ teas. Love the rotation of special tea services and other utensils. Staff was great and helpful here, the gift wrap a high standard and perfect for gift shopping made easy. Only downside was the wait time. Only two staff during Xmas shopping and one solely doing wrapping meant the other had to service everyone in store.
Hi there, While I appreciate that sales assistants can be required to approach and start a dialogue with every customer, if a customer is wearing over ear headphones it's likely they could be autistic or anxious and are using the headphones to signal that they would prefer to be left alone to shop. This was the case when I went into Eastland T2 recently and the sales assistant stepped in front of me while I was walking toward the tea I needed. They motioned for me to take off my headphones just to say hi and give me the general "can i help with anything" and seemed to get offended when I said "just browsing thanks" and put my headphones back on. The other sales assistant watched this and when they processed the sale I felt like they were quite rude as a response to me wearing headphones. I feel that the team at this store would very much benefit from some training on how to better treat their autistic customers. I will be avoiding this store and instead shopping online for now.
Strange to give top marks to a retailer who did not have what I wanted, and won't have it until May at earliest. The person I spoke to gave me a viable alternative to my need by suggesting blending two available teas to achieve a very similar product. Well done!
Really impressed with the professionalism of the staff and their forthright approach to checking shoppers’ vaccination status. I found them kind, courteous and straightforward. It makes me feel much safer in the community and I applaud them
Upon entering the store 19th dec the worker at the front was overwhelmed with customers waiting to pay and tried calling a collegue over to help, however, he was too busy talking to the worker at front the worker that does the wrapping, and took his time to come help. After the worker arrived to help serve off the customers, which was okay service. I was told that I can wait 15 minutes for wrapping. During the 20 minutes I waited for wrapping, watching the worker. She had only wrapped one singular 10cm^3 box. For someone getting a salary to wrap boxes i'd exepct a better turn over. She would make a cut into the wrapping paper which took approx 10 seconds and stare into the distance for almost a minute, to which i could not understand what she was doing. She finally finished wrapping that one gift, pulled out the next one and then walked back to the counter, to which I saw the other co-workers literally dancing around the shop like ballerinas, slacking. So i approached the counter and asked if my item had been packed. The two co-workers that were slacking then looked at the other worker and she proceeded to tell me that i was after the next one. expecting me to wait another 40 minutes I was then given attitude by the same worker, telling me "it shouldve actually been a 30 minute wait not 15, we are busier than usual". when she had only packed one and had a total of 3 to pack After saying sorry i am unable to wait, can they just put it in a box or bag and i be on my way. Another lady comes over asking "do you have a problem?', with attitude. I explain myself and she offers to wrap it on the spot, i ask "how long will that take?", she greases me off and wraps it in tissue paper, pushing the tea cup into my hands. I ask for at least a bag considering i cant wait for the wrapping, i get told no you didnt pay for that. This was probably the worst service I have received in retail. Additionally, T2 should prioritise customers waiting in store for a paid service as oppose to onlline orders. It is much worse for a customer to wait over 40 minutes, than someone doing click and collect and waiting an extra 10.
Very uncomfortable feeling walking in Showing you vax passport is one thing Having the staff at the front demand you show them you've logged into service Victoria is another. I'm happy to comply with government recommendations but belittling people at the front and taking advantage of these hard times just doesn't sit well.
Visited the store today and was incredibly impressed by the professionalism of staff in checking vaccine status. Made such a a difference to my shopping experience to be in a store that takes my health and the health of its employees seriously.
I love t2, their tea is always of the highest quality and their other products follow too, specififcally their tea portable drink bottles which work extremely well at not only diffusing tea but also as an insulater, this specific shop is good but thet always seem to be a little low on supplies despite this they never manage to disappoint and their customer service is amazing. Highly recommended
Comment on this business

Directions to T2 Tea Eastland with public transportation

Eastland SC/Warrandyte Rd (Ringwood) 120 meters
Melbourne - Mansfield Via Yea
Eastland SC/Warrandyte Rd (Ringwood) 130 meters
Bourke St/Ringwood St (Ringwood) 190 meters
Eastland SC/Ringwood St (Ringwood) 250 meters
Ringwood Station/Maroondah Hwy (Ringwood) 260 meters

Reviews, get directions and contact details T2 Tea Eastland.

Ringwood store

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Ringwood location, how can i go. T2 Tea Eastland address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T2 Tea Eastland. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T2 Tea Eastland with other people.

to add T2 Tea Eastland map to your website;

Similar places near
Ozmosis Eastland Ozmosis Eastland 1 miles We received exceptional customer service at the Eastland Store during the busy Christ...
Roger David Roger David 9 miles
Pharmacy 4 Less Ringwood Pharmacy 4 Less Ringwood 10 miles I second the comments of the people below. The pharmacist at this store (Ali I beli...
Go Vita Go Vita 11 miles Been dealing with owner Kevin and wife for over 10 years, now there daughter is also ...
Mecca Cosmetica Eastland Mecca Cosmetica Eastland 13 miles Today I was served by three separate assistants in store and the register person. Eve...
Matchbox Matchbox 17 miles great service and assistance from Bianca, friendly, and just the right amount of atte...
EB Games Eastland EB Games Eastland 18 miles Always friendly in Eb, I just wanted to say Jason was an absolute legend helping me o...
Eastlands Fresh & Best Eastlands Fresh & Best 19 miles Opens 7:00 am each day. Serves excellent nachos and hot chai. Friendly staff and reas...
Riot Art & Craft Riot Art & Craft 20 miles
Glassons Glassons 22 miles All of the girls are so lovely and happy! really nice to see such a positive workplac...
Kidstuff Kidstuff 23 miles Great selection of clever toys and educational products. The two ladies working at t...
Hoskings Jewellers Hoskings Jewellers 23 miles I will not shop here again due to the customer service or lack thereof in this store....
QBD Books Eastland QBD Books Eastland 25 miles Not a bad little book store in a world hostile to the old tradition. Admittedly I am ...
Foot Locker Eastlands Foot Locker Eastlands 26 miles I was greeted by a staff member & his name was Marcus. Xmas & it’s a busy tim...
Dymocks Eastland Dymocks Eastland 27 miles They stock a good selection & are always helpful & happy to order for me. Simone shou...
Witchery Witchery 28 miles Friendly and knowledgeable staff Big thanks to Melinda, she’s patient and help me fi...
H&M H&M 41 miles
Sunglass Hut Sunglass Hut 43 miles Dealt with a very helpful salesman. I was exchanging a pair of sunglasses I bought in...
We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy