facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2

T2
Address: Shop F118, Karrinyup Shopping Centre 200 Karrinyup Rd , Karrinyup 6018, WA, AU
Phone: (08) 9446 8908
State: WA
City: Karrinyup
Zip Code: 6018

Opening Hours

Monday: 09:00-17:30
Tuesday: 09:00-17:30
Wednesday: 09:00-17:30
Thursday: 09:00-21:00
Friday: 09:00-17:30
Saturday: 09:00-17:00
Sunday: 11:00-17:00

related searches: t2 australia, t2 sale, t2 stores, t2 store locations, t2 tea locations, t2 teapots, t2 locations, t2 near me
Similar places near
Crepe Cherie Crepe Cherie 70 miles Ordered an almond croissant that on my first bite was obviously a few days old and ha...
Cafe Thirty 4 Cafe Thirty 4 75 miles A great place with fast attentive service. Food was awesome and staff SUPER friendly....
The Coffee Club The Coffee Club 87 miles Great coffee place to have a sip of coffee or other beverages especially when we have...
Choc Block Choc Block 101 miles
Miss Maud Miss Maud 104 miles 20 bucks for 4 small drumettes....and jeez they were tiny!! Never again!!!
Cafe Stockholm Cafe Stockholm 174 miles Stockholm used to be my go-to cafe at Karrinyup, unfortunately the last few coffees I...
Muffin Break Muffin Break 178 miles Very nice cappacino and muffin, friendly service.
Reviews
Always so many things to see and choose from. I always find a great gift for friends here. They have samples of certain different teas to try too, which is great.
Nice fresh tea & soy milk doesn't get much better than that
Good service. Made a tea for us to try.
Great store but unfortunately messed up our gift wrapping leaving out a piece of a tea pot.
Friendly staff
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy