Opening Hours

Monday: 10:00-19:00
Tuesday: 10:00-19:00
Wednesday: 10:00-19:00
Thursday: 10:00-21:00
Friday: 10:00-19:00
Saturday: 09:00-18:00
Sunday: 10:00-18:00

related searches: t2 australia, t2 shop, t2 sale, t2 locations, t2 tea locations, t2 london, t2 stores, t2 teapots
Similar places near
Cicco Chocolaterie Cicco Chocolaterie 0 miles Got the chocolate waffles, didn't have high expectations but they were actually prett...
Gloria Jean's Gloria Jean's 21 miles I think they could have made my experience better. Thinking of Gloria Jean's brings ...
Bar Piazza Bar Piazza 38 miles
Shots Cafe & Gallery Shots Cafe & Gallery 122 miles A nice little Cafe, brilliant service
The Roll Cafe The Roll Cafe 125 miles
Teru Cafe & Pizza Teru Cafe & Pizza 146 miles Very pleasant experience here, both with take away and dine in. As cliche as it sound...
Little Red Wolf Little Red Wolf 148 miles Delicious gelato and hot chocolate made for a perfect rainy day. Thank you!
Well Connected Cafe Well Connected Cafe 148 miles Amazing presentation but unfortunately the food didn't match. Avocado wasn't ripe and...
Badde Manors Badde Manors 154 miles I've been to a lot of cafes in Sydney and I work and study in them almost four days a...
Chocolateria San Churro Chocolateria San Churro 179 miles Good ambiance and food! Love their churros snack packs, and I tried their chocolate h...
The Wedge Espresso The Wedge Espresso 195 miles June 2022 **Revamped, reinvigorated and really fantastic** Had the opportunity to di...
Despana Despana 270 miles Normal ingredients but finished in an amazing style! Very hospitable staff energetic ...
Fundamental Food Flaminn Fundamental Food Flaminn 333 miles I love this place! The food is so tasteful, that’s my reason to come often, prices re...
Cafe 171 Cafe 171 390 miles
Saint John Espresso Saint John Espresso 417 miles A meeting spot for Glebe locals serving Campos Coffee, delicious cafe favourites and ...
Sonoma Bakery Cafe Sonoma Bakery Cafe 478 miles We didn't come to the cafe but your stall at Glebe Market. That morning bun was amazi...
Fish on Fire Fish on Fire 483 miles Fish and chips, no fuss. Wait times during the day here are pretty good, it is usuall...
Le Petit Tarte Cafe & Patisserie Le Petit Tarte Cafe & Patisserie 487 miles A quiet place to enjoy lunch on a busy work day. Food were quick to serve and service...
Reviews
The two staff members I talked to were super friendly and really helpful. I enjoy the variety of flavours they have here - there is something for everyone and there’s always a new flavour to try.
Absolutely condescending staff member, not listening and acting like a complete tool.
Always excellent customer service and selection
Terrible hours. They almost always closed.
Slightly expensive, but a very good company. Was looking at tea travellers due to winter, and the staff were very helpful and had plenty of information.
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy