facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2

T2
"Born and brewed in Melbourne, Australia, at T2 Tea we get a kick out of turning the world of tea, teawares and gifting on its head. Now, with over 25 years of brewing under our belts, we have stores in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore; as well as a thriving online store and presence in some of the best hotels, restaurants and retailers across the globe."
Address: 594 Burke Rd , Camberwell 3124, VIC, AU
Phone: (03) 9813 3991
State: VIC
City: Camberwell
Zip Code: 3124

Opening Hours

Monday: 09:30-17:30
Tuesday: 09:30-17:30
Wednesday: 09:30-17:30
Thursday: 09:30-17:30
Friday: 09:30-17:30
Saturday: 09:30-17:30
Sunday: 10:00-17:30

related searches: t2 australia, t2 stores, t2 sale, t2 shop, t2 tea locations, t2 store locations, t2 teapots, t2 locations
Similar places near
Short Black Cafe Short Black Cafe 20 miles The manager is such a gorgeous human, just watched him go out of his way to help out ...
My Other Brother My Other Brother 27 miles Nice aesthetic place. Ordered a cold brew and was instantly blown away. The taste was...
Carpark Cafe Carpark Cafe 27 miles Easy to find and ample parking space. I could see the security camera but I could als...
Gusto Bakery Cafe Gusto Bakery Cafe 42 miles Really nice coffee made by Asian guy. But service can be improve....3 out of 5
Hush Hush Cafe Hush Hush Cafe 59 miles As a web designer, I work at home. Hush Hush is the best place to meet my clients. It...
Rex Espresso Rex Espresso 61 miles My favourite morning coffee and sweet service. They know our orders as soon as we wal...
Ebony Quill Ebony Quill 76 miles The best coffee ever. Don't miss out the restaurant upstairs. Look out for the specia...
Choclatte Choclatte 113 miles Great coffee and great service. Hands down the best mocha I have had so far, worth ev...
Cattivo Cafe Cattivo Cafe 122 miles Bought a large salad for $12. Got to the office and found out it was only half full. ...
Degani Bakery Cafe Degani Bakery Cafe 125 miles It’s a classic 3.5, 70%, if only that score were available to be awarded. This is a ...
Pour & Sip Pour & Sip 126 miles Very polite staff and chef, good range of food and apparently serving more full resta...
Prospect Espresso Prospect Espresso 127 miles cute little spot off the main busy road dishing out specialty coffee and luscious dis...
Brunetti Camberwell Brunetti Camberwell 149 miles Great food, beautiful cakes excellent location for reading and friendly staff, the co...
Collective Espresso Collective Espresso 264 miles Best coffee! Always friendly service
Provence Artisan Bakers Provence Artisan Bakers 289 miles Such beautiful bakery with a wide range of bake goods! Sweet and savoury they have al...
Coffee Max Coffee Max 306 miles Coffee max is always on my list for brunch.Been going for the past few years now and ...
Legacy Legacy 315 miles Had a wonderful meal! Texture, Taste, and Quality are wonderful! Will definitely come...
Heritage Wall Heritage Wall 348 miles A lovely little cafe conveniently located a short walk from the station. We struggled...
Reviews
I had an amazing customer service with Bibi. She is so amazing, helpful, sweet and know her products really well. A lot of people don't know customer service anymore, Bibi is different. I wish everyone works in customer service can be like Bibi. She deserves a payrise!!! Thanks Bibi, you made up my day!!!
Even if you don't buy anything, shopping here is an experience by itself, as the store is so nicely designed. Just a pity you cannot have there tea
The young gentleman was fabulous, so helpful thank you for the great service and beautiful teapot and cup #tea #T2
Great selection of tea's and very helpful staff members.
Super friendly and helpful staff that made for an absolutely delightful experience! An endless array of tea to suit any taste, as well as completely accessible for mobility equipment!
T2 have made it incredibly inconvenient to buy things from their stores during the pandemic. The stores are open, but when you get there there is a sign saying they only accept click and collect orders. To place a click and collect order you are required to go through the entire process of creating a membership account with them. The process of placing the order is then made even longer because you have to include your address even though you're doing click and collect. After everything is said and done you have to stand there waiting for the order to go through which I'm told normally takes 5 minutes even though you're standing right outside the store. If they are trying so hard to avoid contact I don't see why they couldn't make it more convenient. Why not let people place orders over the phone and send them a secure payment link or pay over the phone?
I wanted to get some tea items as crackers stuffers and the girl was so helpful. I showed her how much space would be in the Christmas cracker and then together we scoured the shop. She made a number of helpful suggestions and in the end I got two packets of tea to put in the Christmas crackers. The recipients where both parents of toddlers and the tea was meant to sooth them, so all good.
I just wanted to compliment the amazing service I received from Louis yesterday at Camberwell T2! I came in unsure about the chai teas and they went above and beyond in their service. Not only was he personable but also very knowledgable in T2's product and any questions I had. I would absolutely come back and purchase from Camberwell T2 and the employees such as Louis. Thank you!
Wonderful service from a warm, friendly American lady. Products are overpriced though
Lovely T2 store in Camberwell. Friendly staff, jugs of fragrant summer iced teas to sample. Christmss presents sorted!
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy