Opening Hours

Monday: 10:00-19:00
Tuesday: 10:00-19:00
Wednesday: 10:00-19:00
Thursday: 10:00-21:00
Friday: 10:00-21:00
Saturday: 10:00-19:00
Sunday: 10:00-19:00

related searches: emporium melbourne map, myer emporium, emporium melbourne food court, emporium stores, emporium melbourne opening hours, t2 au, emporium melbourne parking, t2 melbourne
Reviews
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great place to get a small gift for a tea lover! Huge assortment of tea and tea related products, everything you'd need in one store.
Excellent tea. But you do pay for the quality.
Great selection, fresh brewed tea and friendly staff.
Big selection of tea and friendly service.
Helpful and courteous staff. Great variety. Well-thought-out package deals for new and returning customers. Just little things, like a couple of bucks off a storage tin if you're buying a box of tea to put it in. Handy like that. Great gift items for the tea people in your life. What can I tell you? I was very impressed.
I got what l find at t2
It is always the best place for me to buy beautiful gifts and tge staff are always friendly and helpful. By the way, i alaays buy my own tea there plus cups and saucers. I should clearly say "THE BEST"
Comment on this business

Reviews, get directions and contact details T2 Emporium Melbourne.

Melbourne coffee & tea shops

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Melbourne melbourne tea rooms location, how can i go. T2 Emporium Melbourne address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T2 Emporium Melbourne. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T2 Emporium Melbourne with other people.

to add T2 Emporium Melbourne map to your website;

Similar places near
Kyo Tea House Kyo Tea House 7 miles I quite like Kyo Tea house's ice cream. My favourite flavor is the milk one. The ice ...
The Tea Salon The Tea Salon 9 miles Good range of beverages, including hot and cold teas. Ribbon sandwiches ok but a bit ...
The Honourable Judge The Honourable Judge 13 miles Ordered a flat white coffee. Pretty good: not burnt and not watery.
Botica Espresso Bar Botica Espresso Bar 23 miles 4.1. Botica is located on the ground floor of emporium. It is one one of few coffee ...
The Tea Centre The Tea Centre 33 miles We have been buying our tea from here for a few years now - it started as the place t...
Little Sparrow Little Sparrow 33 miles
EARL Canteen Emporium EARL Canteen Emporium 35 miles Disappointing service here. Picked out my food but it seems none of the 3 of 4 staff...
T2 T2 42 miles
Lt. Nic Lt. Nic 50 miles Cute little cafe. Ordered a bagel with cream cheese and jam and a flat white. Can’t c...
Starbucks Starbucks 61 miles Light snack, cinnamon scroll with almond cap extra shot hits the spot even on a 30deg...
Roll'd Roll'd 61 miles
San Churro San Churro 65 miles Chocolate is the beating heart of San Churro. It is our religion and as such we are d...
Patterns Cafe Patterns Cafe 66 miles 港、台甜品專門店
Hudsons Coffee Hudsons Coffee 68 miles
Gong Cha Gong Cha 76 miles
Romano's Coffee Romano's Coffee 77 miles Absolutely terrible attitude. I bought coffee from this place. I just sit there outsi...
Urban Fox Urban Fox 80 miles Rudest customer service I’ve ever experienced by the Asian girl. Shameful, rude and u...
Auto Espresso Auto Espresso 84 miles Damn. Coffee is good! Forget about the rest in the mall. If you're in the mall before...
We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy