Adelaide's First & Only SA Only Public House
In 1876, the commodious King’s Head Hotel swung its saloon doors open to imbibing public peddling wines and spirits of the highest quality. Since 2008, welcoming all local residents and visitors from the adjoining colonies, The King’s Head Hotel proudly serves only South Australian sourced beer, wine and food produce, the first and only public house in the great state of South Australia to do so. As such we invite you to support the pub that supports local suppliers.
Please attend if;
- you enjoy local craft beer and cider poured through 12 rotating taps including some small batch brews available exclusively in the Kings Bar and are aware that there is nothing ‘super’ about dry beer or South Australian about a red devil
- you are partial to imbibing on the fruits of some of the best and most varied wine regions in the world whose wines you will find nowhere near a Dan Murphy’s sales bin
- you choose to spend your hard earned dollars supporting innovative independent local business and not lining the pockets of supermarket chains and the state government
- you appreciate listening to DJs who buy records, love the music that is on them and play them for you and your friends every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings
- you would like to host some guests for (insert function type here ie. weddings, 21st, EOFY drinks, xmas bash, divorce parties etc etc) and are looking for a professional group of people who are happy to tailor a package in a space that suits your needs
- you know what a pie floater is and you want to eat one
Reviews, get directions and contact details The Kings Head.
to add The Kings Head map to your website;