facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2 Tea

T2 Tea
Address: 23 Quentin Ave , Claremont 6010, WA, AU
Phone: (08) 9284 6831
State: WA
City: Claremont
Zip Code: 6010

related searches: t2 tea locations, t2 sale, t2 teapots, t2 shop, t2 tea wiki, t2 tea review, t2 stores, t2 store locations
Reviews
Wonderful store and excellent service. All the staff were very friendly and welcoming. I received the help I needed and found what I was after. The staff cared for me and it was an enjoyable experience. Very happy to shop at T2 and would certainly recommend.
Awesome tea mixes
Absolutely loved the decoration and set up here, a very nice chic feel with some great options. Staff did a really nice job in explaining everything.
Was looking for a teapot and some tea. On the sign it said the teapot was $50 dollars and even one of the counter girls said it was. When we payed for it it came to $68.
Great variety to choose from with testers to see which you prefer, packaging is also very nice as a gift for those who enjoy tea. Recommended
Drew in the Claremont store is lovely. He showed us how to make matcha and was super friendly. We will definitely be popping back in to see him when we need more tea!
Fantastic customer service. Very friendly and helpful. Would shop there again.
Staff are always friendly at T2. Lady was really nice.
Love the tea but completely overpriced without a sale
Comment on this business

Reviews, get directions and contact details T2 Tea.

Claremont coffee & tea shops

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Claremont location, how can i go. T2 Tea address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T2 Tea. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T2 Tea with other people.

to add T2 Tea map to your website;

Similar places near
Liquorice Gourmet Foods Liquorice Gourmet Foods 0 miles love this place. there's a wide variety of lollies there
Liquorice Gourmet Foods Liquorice Gourmet Foods 0 miles Upmarket sweet, candy store, $$$
Koko Black Koko Black 27 miles What a fantastic place to have a coffee with a delicious chocolate. It was my first ...
Atomic Atomic 29 miles Very fast service and good coffee on their Takeaway Counter! The service time was fa...
Temptations Temptations 65 miles best spinach and ricotta roll ever omfg the buttery pastry is mouthwatering and alway...
Typika Typika 67 miles This place is amazing, the food is so original and perfectly prepared, the service is...
Cookie Dough Cookie Dough 73 miles
Lemon Espresso Lemon Espresso 75 miles
Liquorice Gourmet Foods Liquorice Gourmet Foods 97 miles love this place. there's a wide variety of lollies there
Lemon Lane Lemon Lane 115 miles Good food and good coffee here. Loving this place
The Claremont Hotel The Claremont Hotel 117 miles The best bottomless brunch! Cocktail and food selections were amazing. The venue is f...
Stand In Room Stand In Room 121 miles went here with my workmate and it was great. we will be switching coffee places now f...
Crepe Cherie Crepe Cherie 132 miles The best I can say was the crepe was edible and hasn't made me sick yet. My wife also...
Monsi's Cafe Monsi's Cafe 147 miles When we visited we had high hopes for this highly rated cafe, however it didn't quite...
Crepe Cherie Crepe Cherie 153 miles Pancakes were adequate, and was coffee ok. But not great.
The Goods Shed The Goods Shed 226 miles
Bay Rd Pantry Bay Rd Pantry 1 km It's great for early morning coffees 6:30 start. Very convenient too. Food just does...
Davies Ground Davies Ground 1 km Welcomed with a lovely smile and genuine warmth. Open, peaceful atmosphere, with vint...
We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy