Zip Code: 4000

Opening Hours

Monday: 09:00-17:30
Tuesday: 09:00-17:30
Wednesday: 09:00-17:30
Thursday: 09:00-17:30
Friday: 09:00-21:00
Saturday: 09:00-17:00

related searches: t2 australia, t2 store locations, t2 sale, t2 teapots, t2 stores, t2 promo code, t2 tea locations, t2 shop
Similar places near
Dinosaur Designs Dinosaur Designs 43 miles The team let us try on as much as we wanted. When it came to crunching down and makin...
Hairhouse Warehouse Hairhouse Warehouse 58 miles I went to buy some treatment for my hair. The store leader on their Queen street salo...
The Pen Shoppe The Pen Shoppe 74 miles Such a beautiful store inside one of Brisbane’s heritage building, Brisbane Arcade. S...
Danda Japan Danda Japan 164 miles I would call this place" disgrace". The core of rudnse!
Brisbane Riverside Markets Brisbane Riverside Markets 248 miles Great markets with lots of food stalls. Especially and fresh fruit and vegetables to ...
Vast Interior West End Vast Interior West End 2 km Outstanding customer service, quick delivery and superior products. This is a great A...
Brisbane City Council - Saint Lucia Golf Links Brisbane City Council - Saint Lucia Golf Lin... 5 km I haven’t golfed for a very long time so I can’t really comment on the topic of golf ...
Reviews
Lots of different tea, accessories, cups, bottles etc. The staff are very lovely and helpful.
Love the layout of the store. The staff were very friendly and offered to help. Able to try different teas before you buy them.
Good for buying gifts!!
Friendly staff, clean well stocked shop. $1for a bag is a bit much considering it is paper
Good staff, nice store, everything is organised and tidy.
Member loyalty discount was not offered at the checkout and had to be requested
Taste test tantalising tea for free and wonder how they always make the samples so good you have to buy that flavor
Wonderful place with lots of teas. A large range of prices for gift giving. The place is clean very tidy sell lit. The displays are good.. perhaps a bit more information would be good. Also had a load of things to make tea with. Staff member very helpful. Gunpowder tea is a favourite of ours.
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy