facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2

T2
Address: World Square Shopping Center 644 George St , Sydney 2000, NSW, AU
Phone: (02) 9261 2825
State: NSW
City: Sydney
Zip Code: 2000

related searches: t2 australia, t2 stores, t2 sale, t2 shop, t2 teapots, t2 store locations, t2 tea locations, t2 locations
Comment on this business

Reviews, get directions and contact details T2.

Sydney tea rooms

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Sydney location, how can i go. T2 address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T2. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T2 with other people.

to add T2 map to your website;

Similar places near
The Tea Room QVB The Tea Room QVB 394 miles Beautiful place to visit and relax with friends. Exceptional service with an endless ...
The Palace Tea Room The Palace Tea Room 403 miles I took my mum here for her birthday. We indulged in the high tea with a glass of bubb...
The Tea Room QVB The Tea Room QVB 403 miles Beautiful place to visit and relax with friends. Exceptional service with an endless ...
The Gallery Tea Lounge The Gallery Tea Lounge 456 miles Nice hightea, tasty food, but could do with more savory options given the price.
Ladurée Ladurée 506 miles Excellent fresh macaroons, good coffee and friendly service. A bit noisy guests.
Tea Salon Tea Salon 508 miles English-inspired Tea Salon situated at Westfield Sydney (Level 4) and Emporium Melbou...
5rounds Real Tea 5rounds Real Tea 1 km Newest gem in Sydney, incredible iced teas on tap and the best chai tea I’ve ever had...
Burnt Orange Chatswood Burnt Orange Chatswood 9 km Great food. Very enjoyable atmosphere. Swrvice was great too. Price: $$$
Zen Tea Lounge Tea Garden Zen Tea Lounge Tea Garden 24 km I bought a chicken roll and spent another $8 for a cheap water that's worth 80cents a...
We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy