Opening Hours

Monday: 10:00-18:00
Tuesday: 10:00-18:00
Wednesday: 10:00-18:00
Thursday: 10:00-21:00
Friday: 10:00-18:00
Saturday: 10:00-18:00
Sunday: 10:00-18:00

related searches: t2 australia, t2 stores, t2 sale, t2 shop, t2 teapots, t2 store locations, t2 tea locations, t2 locations
Reviews
Super friendly staff with a great brew, tea lovers paradise with plenty of teas to taste. When it came to asking about an out of stock tea they took my details and called me in a few days to advise it had arrived. Excellent service.
The tea sets and accessories are so gorgeous though pricey. You can sample tea in the store. They have tea chocolate. Great place to get a gift here. You won't go wrong. Recommend the tea chocolate. Buy one to eat right away.
Always come here when I'm visiting Newtown. I love the amazing selections of tea and the staff go out of their way to give the best recommendations. T2 is my favorite tea place in Australia and would highly recommend trying the teas.
Cool place, I like the selections they have. Staff are really nice and customer service is number one for them. I’ve only had great experiences here.
I really love T2 , amazing flavours and customer service is really good. But one thing I'd love to see changed would be the use of paper cups instead of plastic.
Great service and selection of tea and tea paraphernalia. The staff are also awesome and pleasant to deal with.
Beautiful place. Was just walking past and could not help noticing how pretty it was inside. Provides free tea for you to try, and staff are friendly.
Lovely little shop, 2 sample teas were pretty ordinary but the 500ml steel tea diffuser is awesome. Young lady who served us was bubbly, friendly & very cute
Comment on this business

Reviews, get directions and contact details T2.

Newtown coffee & tea shops

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. Newtown newtown restaurants location, how can i go. T2 address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T2. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T2 with other people.

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy