facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2

T2
"Born and brewed in Melbourne, Australia, at T2 Tea we get a kick out of turning the world of tea, teawares and gifting on its head. Now, with over 25 years of brewing under our belts, we have stores in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and Singapore; as well as a thriving online store and presence in some of the best hotels, restaurants and retailers across the globe."
Address: Garden City Shopping Ctr 125 Riseley St , Booragoon 6154, WA, AU
Phone: (08) 9315 1470
State: WA
City: Booragoon
Zip Code: 6154

related searches: t2 australia, t2 shop, t2 tea locations, t2 stores, t2 teapots, t2 locations, t2 store locations, t2 london
Similar places near
Utopia Utopia 19 miles Love my bubble tea, little bit hard to find if don’t know the area but really kind st...
Miss Maud Swedish Pastry Houses Miss Maud Swedish Pastry Houses 36 miles Ordered a large cappuccino with an extra shot. Was given one with 5 extra shots. Expa...
Jamaica Blue Garden City Jamaica Blue Garden City 43 miles They don't list prices on the food in their fridge so we had to line up for ages just...
Miss Maud, Garden City Miss Maud, Garden City 49 miles Excellent food, waitress was friendly and really spontaneous to help us take a group ...
The Coffee Club The Coffee Club 111 miles Got a Big Breakfast. Service is good and place is cozy. Everything on the plate was d...
Nespresso Nespresso 182 miles The best time to drink coffee it will be always at any time !!! Super Recommended
Jamaica Blue Jamaica Blue 207 miles They don't list prices on the food in their fridge so we had to line up for ages just...
Dome Coffees Dome Coffees 400 miles I didn’t really know what to order here because potato chips were included as part of...
Reviews
Lots of tea and related items. Love this place. Friendly staff
A great choice of teas. Didn't have the one I was looking for " Scottish breakfast " but tried another type. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful.
Just love my tea's I'm obsessed with T2 tea! Great customer service
I was looking forward to the new refurbished store. But quite disappointed that it's now a smaller store with less stock and it actually doesn't even look as aesthetically pleasing as before. I checked alot of teas and most of them had only 2-3 months left on their expiry date and when I asked a staff member why , she said oh green Rose isn't that popular of a tea. Well as an avid t2 customer, I know that green rose is actually one of the most popular teas. Another time, I was looking for tea strainer thing and asked the price and the sales person replied " none of our items have prices written" in a condescending tone. Another time, I went to return some sale teas and staff member did not even know the store policy correctly and said I couldn't. The manager then agreed with me that I could actually return but asked way too many questions on why I want to return when I already had explained why that I think they will be too sweet for me. She went on to ask me which ones of the others that I wasn't even returning I had opened?. Like what is the point of that question ...I'm not returning those. Honestly employ staff members who don't act so condescending and stingy. I'll be shopping at other t2 stores from now on although this is my local.
They have a big variety of loose teas and I love all their tea sets in which I have a few of.
Lovely service from a lady here that I bought a pink teapot and teacups from wrapped the gift like a pro too.
Knowledgeable Yong man knew his information on teas and very helpful without being pushy.
Amazing selection of teas, friendly very helpful staff but very pricey tea's.
Well presented,great selection of teas and accessories
Fantastic staff and excellent range of teas, I've been here multiple times. Thanks Annette for helping me to find a nice gift tea for my wife. And the thermos flask is great! Cheers
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy