facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T17 Pizza

T17 Pizza

About

WELCOME !
T17 Pizza is a brand new Pizzeria with a sole purpose to satisfy it’s customers by providing them with high quality and tasting food that is fre

Address: 17 Trawool St, Box Hill North VIC 3129, Australia
Phone: (03) 9042 3454
State: Victoria
Zip Code: 3129

Opening Hours

Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Wednesday: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Thursday: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Friday: 5:00 – 10:00 PM
Saturday: 5:00 – 10:00 PM
Sunday: 5:00 – 9:00 PM

related searches: pizza heart, pizza doncaster, pizza box hill north, t17 tank, zero 95, trawool fish and chips, pizza blackburn, bar doh pizza
Reviews
Excellent pizza in unexpected location, have tried many different varieties, perfect every time and cute vibe instore.
5 7 years ago (04-02-2018)
Had our second meal here in a month last night. We tried some of the starters and desserts this time as well as the awesome pizza. They were great. The Antipasto was very very good and the pizza's as per the first time were excellent. Will be sure to visit again soon. Don't forget to try the new Gelato cart selection.
5 7 years ago (20-10-2017)
Great service, and even better food! Pizza & Calamari was outstanding, made with fresh ingredients! We couldn't turn down dessert either, beat nutella calzone we have had!
5 7 years ago (09-12-2017)
Consistently good pizzas made the Italian way at reasonable prices. Highly recommended.
5 7 years ago (20-12-2017)
Food here is on point and a great place to eat at too. But if youve had a few brews and cant make the trip deliveries are only $5 locally!
5 7 years ago (10-12-2017)
Comment on this business

Reviews, get directions and contact details T17 Pizza.

Box hill food

opening hours, reviews, map, satellite view. T17 Pizza address, phone, state, city, zip code. On this page you can find companies similar to T17 Pizza. On this website you can share your comments and experiences about T17 Pizza with other people.

to add T17 Pizza map to your website;

Similar places near
Red Rooster Red Rooster 396 miles Red rooster at middle borough rd Box hill Nicely cooked chips and my nuggets Cooked n...
McDonald's McDonald's 448 miles Yes I attended and bought a small ice-cream swirl? For 60 cents. It was great.
DA Pino's Pizzeria Restaurant DA Pino's Pizzeria Restaurant 490 miles Great pizza - Friendly staff. Favourite local restaurant. Reliable takeaway pizza.
Gulistan Take-Away Gulistan Take-Away 1 km Wandered down here for a quick bite. Ended up ordering the chicken kebab for $16. It ...
Best Western Plus The Tudor Best Western Plus The Tudor 1 km Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are very comfortable. As always, it's a pleasant ...
Bridge Garden Bridge Garden 1 km Awful SLOW services, staffs are laughing and from what I know, there's only one cook ...
La Burgery La Burgery 1 km For such a nicely presented establishment and lovely staff it’s a shame the food didn...
Penang Inn (Order Online/ Delivery) Penang Inn (Order Online/ Delivery) 1 km Friendly local Malaysian restaurant, quick and friendly service, good choice of food,...
Domino's Pizza Box Hill Domino's Pizza Box Hill 1 km Had a pleasant experience with ordering a Garlic Prawn pizza through UberEats 6PM .Ve...
Madam Kwong's Nyonya Madam Kwong's Nyonya 1 km The food taste good, but the price not really good to a poor student me
Dolan Uyghur Food Heaven Dolan Uyghur Food Heaven 1 km Food heaven indeed! Definitely the best lamb skewers on this side of town. Ordered 10...
Red Cup Cafe Red Cup Cafe 1 km This place lured me in the second I sipped their coffee and their service has kept me...
Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar 2 km The standard of Pizzas at Crust used to be high, using high quality ingredients with ...
Don-Udon Don-Udon 2 km Friendly staff, fair price, good enough quantity, place is neat and clean. This place...
Shaanxi-Style Restaurant Shaanxi-Style Restaurant 2 km Nice food and fast service, if only chinese restaurants knew how important it is to b...
Gami Chicken and Beer Gami Chicken and Beer 2 km Boneless chicken (original w honey mustard sauce paired well, soy garlic on its own w...
VegieHut Vegetarian Restaurant VegieHut Vegetarian Restaurant 2 km Hands down the best place for Chinese vegetarian food. Staff are always friendly and ...
SEOULIA BBQ BUFFET RESTAURANT SEOULIA BBQ BUFFET RESTAURANT 2 km Yup, food is amazing, price is reasonable
We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy