Opening Hours

Monday: 08:00-18:00
Tuesday: 08:00-18:00
Wednesday: 08:00-18:00
Thursday: 08:00-20:00
Friday: 08:00-20:00
Saturday: 10:00-17:00
Sunday: 10:00-17:00

related searches: T101 tea & cone pizza parramatta menu, T101 tea & cone pizza parramatta reviews
Similar places near
Easy Way Tea Easy Way Tea 6 miles
Xcelroll Xcelroll 48 miles Best Banh Mi and rolls in Parramatta!
Michel's Patisserie Michel's Patisserie 59 miles Lately I have been a regular customer here and always buy an ice coffee. It is the be...
Gloria Jeans Coffees Gloria Jeans Coffees 111 miles Enjoyed my donut and coffee there. Not the best place to catch up with people or hang...
La Roue Café La Roue Café 118 miles Best SOY Coffee. Lovely Staff esp female Waitress. Pleasant to everyone
Platform 8 Platform 8 122 miles My partner and I are regulars at Platform 8. It's a great cafe with a wide ranging me...
Parramatta Park Cafe Parramatta Park Cafe 124 miles Came three days after it opened and the food, the wine and the service were brilliant...
Amour Cafe Amour Cafe 128 miles Have to go to this place. Delicious buffet style brunch, mostly vegan or vegetarian. ...
Pie Face Pie Face 131 miles Visited premises many times. They remember your coffee as a regular which is always n...
Delafrance Café and Bakery Delafrance Café and Bakery 142 miles I also order a spinach and ricotta quiche with a side salad. It has a nice thick pas...
Bar Qualia Bar Qualia 143 miles A fantastic cafe in Parramatta that serves delicious food and even better coffee by t...
Cafe 31 on Macquarie Cafe 31 on Macquarie 149 miles Lovely ricotta cake. The crust was a tad gooey in the middle of else I would have rat...
Deepslice Pizza Deepslice Pizza 149 miles Good pizza and reasonably priced. Ordered a couple of times via uber eats and would o...
Starbucks Starbucks 157 miles I have had a cup of coffee a couple of times from this store. So bad! Tasteless. I co...
The Alley LuJiaoXiang The Alley LuJiaoXiang 159 miles Is anyone managing this place and reading the reviews? Because it’s a theme here that...
Muffin Break Muffin Break 159 miles
The Loft Cafe The Loft Cafe 160 miles Spacious and popular place. Ordered Fish and chicken burgers, both were tasty and the...
The Grounds The Grounds 165 miles As always, lovely food. Great coffee. Great service. No request is a problem. When in...
Comment on this business

to add T101 Tea & Cone Pizza map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy