Opening Hours

Monday: 10:00-18:00
Tuesday: 10:00-18:00
Wednesday: 10:00-18:00
Thursday: 10:00-18:00
Friday: 10:00-18:00
Saturday: 10:00-18:00
Sunday: 10:00-18:00

related searches: t2 tea australia, t2 teaware, t2 tea locations, loose leaf tea, t2 london, t2 flavors, t2 tea spoons, t2 tea review
Similar places near
Bobs Weigh Bobs Weigh 54 miles I absolutely adore this place. I cannot get enough of Mary's yes, the pink hair lady ...
Vudu Cafe & Larder Vudu Cafe & Larder 55 miles This cafe was a great find as we were looking for a gluten free place to have an earl...
Patagonia Ice Creamery & Chocolaterie Patagonia Ice Creamery & Chocolaterie 68 miles Delicious Argentinian ice cream shop! They also have a variety of Argentinian product...
Starbuck's Starbuck's 75 miles Favorite Starbucks I think I've ever been to. The employees are just so sweet and fri...
Joe's Garage Joe's Garage 81 miles Actually best coffee! Really loved the service - cool guys! Great food and vibes. Sat...
Bean Around The World Bean Around The World 90 miles Bean around the world is my morning ritual.. Delicious in house roasted coffee served...
Perky's Floating Bar Perky's Floating Bar 91 miles This little floating bar is exceptional! You can even take your own food on board and...
Cup&Cake Cup&Cake 92 miles
No5 Church Lane No5 Church Lane 123 miles Great meal, disappointed that we had to wait almost 45minutes for our meal. First ite...
The Exchange The Exchange 136 miles Good service, great coffee and dog friendly. My pooches favourite place in town as he...
The Lake Counter The Lake Counter 1 km Great view of the lake with variety of coffee, soft drinks, wine and beer options as ...
Peak Espresso Peak Espresso 1 km The guy couldn't stop talking about how great he is with customers in front of the cu...
The Boatshed Cafe and Bistro The Boatshed Cafe and Bistro 5 km Amazing skills in preparing dishes and friendly service.
Two Wild Sisters Two Wild Sisters 6 km Good coffee and lots of baked deliciousness. There's parking right outside the coffee...
Black and White Coffee Cartel Black and White Coffee Cartel 7 km My favourite coffee roasters in town.
Cafe Serenade Cafe Serenade 1884 km Great coffee and pies and light meals friendly fairly quick service seems popular wit...
Reviews
They have a tons of tea here! A lot of never before seen and their own blend available to try. Design was nice and I love it. Staff was very nice and helpful. They really have knowledge in this field.
We had a great experience at this store. We popped into this store while on holiday as we received the black Friday promotional email. The staff were great and attentive. They helped us along with our selection. We sampled all the teas we purchased and bought three new ones to add to our tea collection. This stores collection isn't as large as our local T2 wellington but has all the basics covered.
The staff are nice and offer you tea tasters in different flavours every day. The store itself has a fantastic and wide selection of herbal, traditional, and sweetened artificial teas. I'm not much of a tea person, but T2 Queenstown sure has something for everyone, even me.
We've always loved their tea and are regulars. It is hard visiting Queenstown since we've always being having their tea, it is unbearable with hotel tea bags so we came in and get some teas. Staff here was super friendly and attentive, at times very busy so waiting for their help can be a bit of wait, it was good that we could try their teas and browse around while we wait.
Really helpful friendly staff and a great selection of teas and giftware. I was really disappointed that in one of NZs main tourist resorts that NZ cows milk as not offered in any of the teas to sample - the choices were almond or soy milk both of which are imported or the key ingredients are anyway.
The French attendent was very rude with me and my grandparents. We were late for our flight, and we told her that we need to make the things very fast but she keep going very slow. When I arrived in the store I asked her if there’s any T2 in Wellington and she said yes. Later my grandmother she’s 70 yo asked her if there’s any T2 in Wellington and she told her “yes and it is the second time I said that!”! That wasn’t cool,because in our travel in queenstown, we bought a lot of things in the store and we spent almost $ 300 in the store and we treat the attendants very politely, but she was rude with us 2 old people.
Seemed like they had a good selection, but the flavor of tea I ended up buying was bland and not very flavorful. Was kind of disappointing.
Lovely tea shoppe. Several selections to choose from. The taste testing helped in choosing as well.
Great range of tea and lovely staff who are happy to help you find your favorites
The best place to visit if you love tea and ride team there were wonderful. Will be returning for sure
Comment on this business

Directions to T2 Tea with public transportation

Stanley Street Bus Hub A, Liquor King 190 meters
1D
Qtn Bay 200 meters
Stanley Street Bus Hub B, Playcentre 210 meters
1C
Stanley Street Bus Hub C, Courthouse 230 meters
2D
Steamer Wharf / Crowne Plaza 300 meters
1C

to add T2 Tea map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy