facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2 - T2B

T2 - T2B
Address: Queen Victoria Building Shop LG99, 455 George St , Sydney 2000, NSW, AU
Phone: (02) 9283 3926
State: NSW
City: Sydney
Zip Code: 2000

Opening Hours

Monday: 08:00-18:00
Tuesday: 08:00-18:00
Wednesday: 08:00-18:00
Thursday: 08:00-21:00
Friday: 08:00-18:00
Saturday: 08:00-18:00
Sunday: 10:00-17:00

related searches: t2 australia, t2 london, t2 teapots, t2 stores, t2 locations, t2 shop, t2 sale, t2 melbourne
Similar places near
Home Cafe Home Cafe 2 miles Really awful cold brew I took two sips and tossed it. It was very bitter. Also their ...
T2 T2 3 miles
Metropole Cafe Metropole Cafe 3 miles Its always a pleasure eating here. The staff are always smiling and happy to serve yo...
Qv Bar Cafe Qv Bar Cafe 5 miles Awesome cafe!
Koko Black Koko Black 15 miles
Kikko Cafe Kikko Cafe 19 miles Just decided to sit down and have a light breakfast and the late was very nice and Fr...
Mio Espresso Mio Espresso 21 miles Great classic American style burgers, good coffee and one of the best Bacon & Egg...
Cellinis Bar & Restaurant Cellinis Bar & Restaurant 22 miles Great service and a very kind and friendly staff. Food was good but could be better. ...
Jet Bar Caffe Jet Bar Caffe 27 miles Excellent well-made house blend long black with top-notch customer service. Chips &am...
Old Vienna Coffee House Old Vienna Coffee House 27 miles The name makes you expect more. Coffee taste is below average same as the pastries. S...
Espresso on York Espresso on York 29 miles I love working in this place because i meet different kind of people.
Old Vienna Coffee House Old Vienna Coffee House 29 miles One of the worst burgers I’ve ever been served. Terribly overpriced and the food was ...
Petit Espresso Petit Espresso 33 miles Delicious coffee!!
York St Deli York St Deli 34 miles The best salad, made with fresh ingredients and massive servings. Also a great range ...
Max Brenner Max Brenner 38 miles
Nutorious Nutorious 42 miles The quality of these nuts used to be way better.. they aren’t fresh anymore Very disa...
Caffe Cino Caffe Cino 43 miles Good coffee. Perfect baguette. Attentive service. What else could you ask for!
Cellini's Bar Restaurant Cellini's Bar Restaurant 43 miles Lovely Cafe on the top floor of the Queen Victoria Building Town Hall end. Lots of i...
Reviews
Nice staff, nice food, nice view.
Every bite of this green tea pavlova is a delicious jumble of matcha sweetness, delectable cream and juicy fresh fruit.
Beautiful place with tea station and very helpful staff. Very nice place to find a gift or just to indulge yourself. They always have nice package for the most beautiful tea set, perfect for the gift of your loved one.
Staff were simply awesome. Despite the busy Xmas period, they took the time to listen and recommended some awesome gift ideas
Went there yesterday Friday 3rd May 2019. The guy was very lovely, friendly and helpful. He even offered to call other T2 stores as they had ran out of the tea my mum wanted. Well done
The servers were a liiiiiittle too interested in each other rather than customers, but on the whole the store is clean and well set out, it's a good place to visit.
Got a wide range of tea! Favourite on earl grey.
Comment on this business

to add T2 - T2B map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy