facebooktwitterpinterest

Reviews, get directions and contact details for T2

T2
Address: 9 Doggett St , Fortitude Valley 4006, QLD, AU
State: QLD
City: Fortitude Valley
Zip Code: 4006

related searches: t2 australia, t2 store locations, t2 sale, t2 teapots, t2 stores, t2 locations, t2 tea locations, t2 promo code
Similar places near
Upshot Espresso Upshot Espresso 63 miles
Vivo Coffee Vivo Coffee 64 miles Love this place, the food, the coffee are excellent. The acai bowl is our favourite, ...
Jamie's Espresso Bar Jamie's Espresso Bar 71 miles Small flat white $4 Good coffee, fast service
Liquefy Juice Liquefy Juice 72 miles
Bellissimo Coffee Bellissimo Coffee 79 miles Good coffee, had a toastie as well and that pretty decent. Barista and staff there we...
Cantinho Cantinho 124 miles First time in this cozy restaurant and has left the best impressions. warm welcome an...
Spoon Deli Cafe Spoon Deli Cafe 128 miles Great coffee! Must remember to order with sugar as not on table. Breakfast bubble and...
Campos Coffee Campos Coffee 139 miles This place makes me smile! I love the environment and friendly staff. Coffee is above...
Merlo Coffee Merlo Coffee 169 miles Excellent full bodied coffee. I had a flat white with toasted ham and cheese croissa...
The Emporium Barber The Emporium Barber 241 miles Been there a few times and request Paulo. He takes his time and I’m always happy with...
Bear Bones Bear Bones 272 miles Super friendly staff and amazing food and drinks. Can’t go past the crumpets! Large s...
Chur Burger Chur Burger 287 miles Burgers were ok, nothing great though. Tried the chicken ones. Lots of places to sit....
Societe Societe 299 miles Societe: Snobby service naturally.....terrible taste of coffee due to over boiling t...
If Espresso If Espresso 319 miles
The Crepe Cafe The Crepe Cafe 347 miles This place is hopping but we were able to quickly get a table. Food and drinks came o...
Five Thirty Brunswick Espresso Bar Five Thirty Brunswick Espresso Bar 348 miles Nice place to work from
Caffé Etto Caffé Etto 353 miles Great food, friendly service. The best chips!
Cutthroat Coffee Cutthroat Coffee 357 miles
Reviews
Always nice to go in and try some teas. Good range and lots of new types come in frequently. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
Staff are always friendly, make a huge effort to understand what kind of tea I like and make fabulous suggestions. I always love the tea I end up buying. It's never too busy at the valley location either, unlike shopping centres.
Excellent options for loose leaf tea. The French Earl Grey is delicious!
Friendly, helpful staff and a perfect gift for mum... Put in a lovely box and bag.
The staff at this little tea shop were very friendly. they not only helped us select a great tea, they also were able to give us tips on what to see in the local area. I highly recommend taking a few minutes to stop in and browse.
Lovely lady in store, warm personality, with lots of knowledge in tea and lost of time to help you choose. Thank you
Lovely and.tasty tea. Staff is just very helpful and caring. Huge variety. If you like tea, hot or cold, this is your place.
Best T2 place I've ever been. Friendly staff and a pleasant store. Would definitely visit again and recommend this store to every tea lover out there!!
They have great staff. Lovely friendly people who know their stuff. The tea is fabulous and they remember my name and what I like.
Friendly staff with realistic and personal advice when it comes to tea recommendations.
Comment on this business

to add T2 map to your website;

We use cookies

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our website, to show you personalized content and targeted ads, to analyze our website traffic, and to understand where our visitors are coming from. Privacy Policy